Who We Are
RedHawk Medical Products and Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of RedHawk Holdings Corp. a diversified company which, through its partially and wholly owned subsidiaries, is engaged in medical device sales, pharmaceuticals, and medical equipment lease & sales.
In addition to the distribution of an industry changing line of medical devices, RedHawk Medical Products and Services is capable of distributing products to aid in a return to work and safe reopening of our nation’s schools, restaurants, hospitality brands, law enforcement and first responder agencies and healthcare providers.
- We’re committed to manufacturing and distributing quality products that will make a positive contribution in our communities.
- SANDDTM (Sharps and Needle Destruction Device), FDA approved, proprietary line of devices that provide a safer, more economical and environmentally friendly method of disposing of used needles.
- UV C light sanitization products developed to maintain safe and clean environments, air space and surfaces.
- High quality PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) sourced from reputable manufacturing partners.
- Personal Protective masks, gloves and face shields that meet NIOSH specifications, CDC and/or FDA guidelines.
- Customized PPE packages for Law Enforcement and First Responders
- Safe Sanitized Classroom bundles for School Systems
- Safe Sanitized Patron packages and Guest Room packages for Restaurants and Hospitality applications
- Safe Resident package for Assisted Living and Nursing Home residents
Our Core Principles: RedHawk Medical Products and Services develops, introduces and distributes equipment that serves a greater purpose by offering safe, more economical and environmentally friendly products to our customer base. RedHawk Medical Products and Services unconditionally guarantees its products.
Owners: RedHawk Medical Products and Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of RedHawk Holdings Corp. (OTC: SNDD)
National Spokesperson: Dr. Drew Pinsky